Campus Influenza Information
Protecting Yourself Against the Flu
One of the best ways to prevent seasonal influenza is to get immunized with the seasonal influenza vaccine every year. It is safe and effective.
Contact Alberta Health Services for up to date information on Influenza and Influenza immunization clinics in your community.
Contact Red Deer Johnstone Crossing Community Health Center If you are from Red Deer
To protect yourself from all strains of influenza:
- Clean your hands with soap and warm water, or hand sanitizer.
- Eat nutritious food, exercise, and get a good night’s sleep to stay as healthy as possible.
- Cover your cough in your sleeve.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Dial 811 for Health Link Alberta
- Dial 911 for medical emergency
RDC follows flu recommendations of Alberta Health Services