August 7 - 13, 2016 | Ages 13 - 17 | $525 + GST (tuitiion includes professional instruction, food, accommodation, supplies, recreational activities, t-shirt and a once-in-a-lifetime experience)
Make Art! Make Friends! Make a Difference!
SummerScapes is the only overnight visual arts workshop of its kind in Alberta. Immerse yourself in creating art and tell your story through drawing, painting, sculpture and printmaking.
Work with some of Alberta’s finest artists and educators as they guide you through the process of making art. Get motivated and challenged as you learn fundamental skills and concepts used in creating visual art. You will learn techniques and use materials not normally available in traditional art programs.
- Evening activities
Note: Students are supervised both day and night. Check-in is from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm on Sunday, August 7. Check-out is until 11:00 am on Saturday, August 13.
- Bring 1 friend – receive a 10% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 2 friends – receive a 15% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 3 friends – receive a 20% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 4 or more friends – receive a 25% discount on your camp registration fee
- Discount only applies when you recommend students who have never attended an RDC overnight camp
- If multiple students recommend the same friend, discount is applied to student who registered first
- Discount only applies to RDC’s overnight Summerscapes, MusiCamp, Film, Game Design and Animation Camps
- Discount will be a refund after the camp has finished and the attendee information is confirmed
- Refunds may take 4- 6 weeks to be processed
- Discount does not apply to Theatre Alberta's Artstrek
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.
Did you know? We offer a suite of management & leadership certificate programs design to assist you in developing organizational capacity.
We're excited to celebrate the 2016 graduating class of Reading College today! 1:30 pm in Cenovus Learning Common https://t.co/IT42xGdE2w
Your time is valuable and our certificates are designed to fit your busy lifestyle. rdc/ab.ca/continuing-education https://t.co/mgvfa3C52j
"Many practical tips & powerful messages." ~Management Skills for Supervisors student 2016. Visit https://t.co/u3FMO2ncTS today!
RT @RedDeerCollege: MusiCamp Free Feature Concert: Francis E. Dunnigan Concert Band & David J. Peterkin Symphonic Band, Sat. July 30 @ 2pm,…
Come on down to the Series student art showcase tomorrow night! Wine and cheese from 6:30 - 8:00 pm in the FarSide. #SummerAtRDC