August 7 - 13, 2016 | Ages 13 - 17 | $525 + GST (tuitiion includes professional instruction, food, accommodation, supplies, recreational activities, t-shirt and a once-in-a-lifetime experience)
Make Art! Make Friends! Make a Difference!
SummerScapes is the only overnight visual arts workshop of its kind in Alberta. Immerse yourself in creating art and tell your story through drawing, painting, sculpture and printmaking.
Work with some of Alberta’s finest artists and educators as they guide you through the process of making art. Get motivated and challenged as you learn fundamental skills and concepts used in creating visual art. You will learn techniques and use materials not normally available in traditional art programs.
- Evening activities
Note: Students are supervised both day and night. Check-in is from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm on Sunday, August 7. Check-out is until 11:00 am on Saturday, August 13.
- Bring 1 friend – receive a 10% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 2 friends – receive a 15% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 3 friends – receive a 20% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 4 or more friends – receive a 25% discount on your camp registration fee
- Discount only applies when you recommend students who have never attended an RDC overnight camp
- If multiple students recommend the same friend, discount is applied to student who registered first
- Discount only applies to RDC’s overnight Summerscapes, MusiCamp, Film, Game Design and Animation Camps
- Discount will be a refund after the camp has finished and the attendee information is confirmed
- Refunds may take 4- 6 weeks to be processed
- Discount does not apply to Theatre Alberta's Artstrek
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.
Companies are seeking employees "who can work in teams, solve complex problems and show a willingness to learn" https://t.co/cz0g6WK7D3
"People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily." Zig Ziglar #WednesdayWisdom