MusiCamp was amazing in 2017. Start planning for MusiCamp in 2018 to be held from July 29 to August 18.
- July 29 – August 11 – David J. Peterkin Symphonic Band
- July 29 – August 4 – Francis E. Dunnigan Concert Band
- August 5 – 11 – Jazz Band Workshop
- August 5 – 18 – Musical Theatre Intensive + Performance
- August 12 – 18 – Musical Theatre Performance
MusiCamp Alberta is the provincial overnight music workshop. The faculty is comprised of world-class performers and teachers from professional ensembles, who work to cultivate artistry, discipline and an appreciation of music. Musical creativity is encouraged and the importance of each student is recognized.
MusiCamp Alberta offers an immersive musical experience second to none and a summer artistic and personal transformation that will last a lifetime. Practice time, faculty recitals, master classes, chamber music, rehearsals, performances and organized recreation activities complete the camp experience.
Be sure to check the MusiCamp website for faculty bios and camp updates at www.musicampalberta.com.
Take your music to the next level this summer with MusiCamp Alberta!
- David J. Peterkin Symphonic Band
- Francis E. Dunnigan Concert Band
- Jazz Band Workshop
- Musical Theatre Intensive + Performance – NEW!
- Musical Theatre Performance
Read this article to learn how music camp can impact you.
For more information, visit the MusiCamp website or contact the director at director [at] musicampalberta [dot] com or 1.778.977.3630.
Note: Students are supervised both day and night.
Bring A Friend Discount
You know how much fun you have at camp – now we want you to tell your friends and get rewarded for it. For every new friend you recommend that attends one of our overnight camps, you’ll earn amazing discounts on your camp!
Bring 1 friend – receive a 10% discount on your camp registration fee
Bring 2 friends – receive a 15% discount on your camp registration fee
Bring 3 friends – receive a 20% discount on your camp registration fee
Bring 4 or more friends – receive a 25% discount on your camp registration fee
- Discount only applies when you recommend students who have never attended an RDC overnight camp
- If multiple students recommend the same friend, discount is applied to student who registered first
- Discount will be applied as a credit to your 2018 camp registration
- Discount only applies to RDC’s overnight Summerscapes, MusiCamp, Film, Game Design and Animation Camps
Registration will open on December 15th and brochures will be mailed in early February.
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.
RDC is the premier destination for your event: our unique setting offers quality venues to suit every need.… https://t.co/jMzihDrraJ
How many books do you read in an average year?
RT @RedDeerCollege: Join us for Mostly Acoustic Recital, a free lunchtime concert showcasing our music students, this Thursday at 1 pm in S…
We contribute to your organization's social, economic & cultural development by customizing staff education to your… https://t.co/4i2Nso9hmv
People who read 7 or more books per year are more than 122% likelier to be millionaires than those who read 3 or fewer. #NeverStopLearning