MusiCamp Alberta 2017
MusiCamp Alberta is the provincial overnight music workshop. The faculty is comprised of world-class performers and teachers from professional ensembles, who work to cultivate artistry, discipline and an appreciation of music. Musical creativity is encouraged and the importance of each student is recognized.
MusiCamp Alberta offers an immersive musical experience second to none and a summer artistic and personal transformation that will last a lifetime. Practice time, faculty recitals, master classes, chamber music, rehearsals, performances and organized recreation activities complete the camp experience.
Be sure to check the MusiCamp website for faculty bios and camp updates at www.musicampalberta.com.
Take your music to the next level this summer with MusiCamp Alberta!
- David J. Peterkin Symphonic Band
- Francis E. Dunnigan Concert Band
- Jazz Band Workshop
- Musical Theatre Intensive + Performance – NEW!
- Musical Theatre Performance
Read this article to learn how music camp can impact you.
For more information, visit the MusiCamp website or contact the director at director [at] musicampalberta [dot] com or 1.877.687.4239.
Note: Students are supervised both day and night.
- Bring 1 friend – receive a 10% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 2 friends – receive a 15% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 3 friends – receive a 20% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 4 or more friends – receive a 25% discount on your camp registration fee
- Discount only applies when you recommend students who have never attended an RDC overnight camp
- If multiple students recommend the same friend, discount is applied to student who registered first
- Discount only applies to RDC’s overnight Summerscapes, MusiCamp, Film, Game Design and Animation Camps
- Discount will be a refund after the camp has finished and the attendee information is confirmed
- Refunds may take 4- 6 weeks to be processed
- Discount does not apply to Theatre Alberta's Artstrek
Registration Opens December 15!
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.
Why not give a gift certificate to Series or Summer Camp this holiday season. Registration opens Dec 15! Contact us today at 403.342.3132
RDC Continuing Education is currently exhibiting at a local occupational health and safety conference. https://t.co/QDeykutohz
Red Deer College School of Continuing education is excited to announce that the 2017 Summer Series will take place July 10 - August 4.
Thank you to everyone who attended the open house, we hope to see all of you on campus
What do you want to be when you grow up, come see the possibilities! RDC open house goes to 1:30 #RDCoh
RT @RedDeerCollege: We're underway at Open House! Show your friends on Snapchat all the cool stuff you're seeing with our Open House geofil…