July 24 - August 13, 2016 | Ages 10+ | $695 - $1195 (tuition includes professional instruction, food, accommodation, supplies, recreational activities, t-shirt and a once-in-a-lifetime experience)
Mark your calendars for MusiCamp Alberta 2017! July 30 – August 19, 2017
MusiCamp Alberta is a provincial overnight summer music workshop. The faculty comprises world-class performers and teachers drawn from professional ensembles who act as role models by teaching artistry, discipline and an appreciation of music. Our faculty and staff strive to motivate you and share their joy of accomplishments in music. We maintain an atmosphere where musical creativity is encouraged and recognize the importance of each student.
MusiCamp Alberta offers a summer artistic and personal transformation that will last a lifetime. Practice time, recitals, master classes, evening activities, performances and organized, supervised recreation complete the camp experience.
Take your music to the next level this summer with MusiCamp Alberta!
- David J. Peterkin Symphonic Band
- Francis E. Dunnigan Concert Band
- Jazz Band Workshop
- Mixed Chorus
- Musical Theatre
Read this article to learn how music camp can impact you.
For more information, visit the MusiCamp website or contact Neil Corlett at director [at] musicampalberta [dot] com or 1.877.687.4239.
Note: Students are supervised both day and night.
- Bring 1 friend – receive a 10% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 2 friends – receive a 15% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 3 friends – receive a 20% discount on your camp registration fee
- Bring 4 or more friends – receive a 25% discount on your camp registration fee
- Discount only applies when you recommend students who have never attended an RDC overnight camp
- If multiple students recommend the same friend, discount is applied to student who registered first
- Discount only applies to RDC’s overnight Summerscapes, MusiCamp, Film, Game Design and Animation Camps
- Discount will be a refund after the camp has finished and the attendee information is confirmed
- Refunds may take 4- 6 weeks to be processed
- Discount does not apply to Theatre Alberta's Artstrek
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.
Interested in the Pre-Employment Trades program? Attend our Open House on Wed, June 15 from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm in the Bruins Lounge at RDC