Film Camp 2018
Film Camp 2018 will be held from July 8-14 2018!
KAPOW! WHAM! KA-BOOM! Join forces with our “league of filmmakers” for this year’s superhero themed film camp. This year’s script will focus on a unique superhero story using techniques from the film industry to power up your filmmaking skills.
- Practical, hands-on essentials in acting, directing, camera, lighting, sound, editing
- Professional equipment & facilities – 2K-camera package; 5.1 sound mixing post-facility, sound stage
- Work with professionals from the film industry
- Learn about career opportunities and the business of movie making
- Advanced storytelling skills in a creative team environment
Note: Students are supervised both day and night.
Bring A Friend Discount
You know how much fun you have at camp – now we want you to tell your friends and get rewarded for it. For every new friend you recommend that attends one of our overnight camps, you’ll earn amazing discounts on your camp!
Bring 1 friend – receive a 10% discount on your camp registration fee
Bring 2 friends – receive a 15% discount on your camp registration fee
Bring 3 friends – receive a 20% discount on your camp registration fee
Bring 4 or more friends – receive a 25% discount on your camp registration fee
1. Discount only applies when you recommend students who have never attended an RDC overnight camp
2. If multiple students recommend the same friend, discount is applied to student who registered first
3. Discount will be applied as a credit to your 2019 camp registration
4. Discount only applies to RDC’s overnight Summerscapes, MusiCamp, Film, Game Design and Animation Camps
Registration is now open!
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.
Did you know? Both day and overnight camps are offered in science, sports, visual arts, music, theatre, animation,… https://t.co/g3otnU1FWq
Looking for that perfect camp for your child age 6-16? Don't miss your chance to explore the possibilities right he… https://t.co/1N0Iz9vyi3
Looking for that perfect camp for your child age 6-16? Don't miss your chance to explore the possibilities right he… https://t.co/vaHDiSfgf4
RT @successmagazine: It takes consistent practice to be successful. When you commit yourself to the right activities, you'll eventually rea…
Discover how you can inspire critical improvements in learners affected by trauma through the Trauma-Informed Educa… https://t.co/rzhxoHo803