Residential Heating & Cooling Troubleshooter
The Residential Heating and Cooling Troubleshooting group of courses provide students with the basic principles necessary to understand modern control systems for residential furnaces and air conditioners. Students take knowledge and skills from the residential electrical course and develop focused trouble shooting methods and procedures in the Residential Heating Troubleshooting and Residential Cooling Troubleshooting courses.
You will learn
• Locate faults and make repairs to residential air conditioning and furnaces
• To increase your efficiency on service calls
• To decrease errors in troubleshooting
• Taught by industry experts
• Daily lab time
• Some lecture
• Lots of practice and coaching
Available course listings will be listed below:
We appreciate their support in helping develop this program with RDC.