Health Care Aide Certificate
RDC’s Health Care Aide program prepares students to be a part of a health-care team in a variety of different settings, providing high level of front-line care to clients in need of assistance. Red Deer College is licensed to deliver the Heath Care Aide Government of Alberta Provincial Curriculum, designed and maintain by Alberta Health Services.
You will learn:
- Skills to provide basic health services and daily living support for clients
- To work with clients who have chronic and/or complex medical conditions, physical and/or cognitive disabilities, and who require palliative and end-of-life care.
- Knowledge and behaviors required to be a successful health care aide
- Health Care Aide Government of Alberta Provincial Curriculum
- Flexible online classes, face to face labs
- Two placements
- In your community
For information on 2018/2019 program offerings in rural central Alberta communities go to:
- Stetter Learning Centre | 5221 46 Street | Stettler, AB | Phone: 403.742.6700
- Rocky Learning Centre, 4934 50 St, Rocky Mountain House: 403.845.4544