Project Management Program
|The average annual salary for a Project Manager is approximately $86,000.*||All courses qualify toward the required hours for the CAPM® and PMP® designations.|
The Mount Royal University Project Management Certificate is being revised for Winter 2018 (January 2, 2018), due to the release of the new PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition. Students who have already started that wish to complete the full certificate program must complete all courses in the certificate for the 5th Edition by the end of the Fall 2017 (December 18, 2017) semester. The Mount Royal University Final Assessment Paper, completed directly through Mount Royal University, can be completed in Winter 2018 (January to April 2018).
RDC is proud to offer the award-winning Mount Royal University Project Management Certificate, fully updated for 2018.
Knowledgeable and skilled project managers are critical to the success of any organization. Develop your skills in one of today's most in-demand careers with the Project Management Certificate. Each of the seven required courses is based on concepts from the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK* Guide - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc.), the most widely recognized international standard in the project management profession.
- Prepare for a career in the field of project management
- Earn an internationally recognized credential
- Prepare to write the CAPM® or PMP® exams
- Update your job skills that require project management
- Program is eligible for up to 104 hours toward Blue Seal Certification
- To earn your certificate, successfully complete the seven required courses from Red Deer College plus the Final Assessment Paper.
- Final Assessment can only be taken directly through MRU. Visit mtroyal.ca for complete details.
- Recommended that PM: Overview & Integration is taken prior to any other courses
- All courses are available as stand-alone learning opportunities. Take one course or work on the entire certificate at your own pace.
- Project Management –Overview & Integration
- Project Management – Scope & Quality
- Project Management – Leadership & Project Resources Management
- Project Management – Scheduling & Cost Management
- Project Management – Risk & Procurement
- Project Management – Stakeholder & Communication Management
- The Business of Project Management
- Project Management – Fast Track
- Earn your Project Management Certificate even faster! With the Fast Track format, you can complete all seven required courses in less than three weeks!
- Final Assessment (available from MRU)
Interested in project management training specific to the construction industry? Learn more about our new Project Management in Construction Certificate.
This program qualifies for government funding. Enrol one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the cost with the Canada-Alberta Job Grant! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.
RT @successmagazine: Too much screen time hurts your health and home life. Here are 4 tips to help you spend more time away from your scree…
Enhance your workplace skills & achieve professional enrichment with our Business & Management courses.… https://t.co/pqK8irAqof
We are working on some amazing programs for Summer 2018...summer camp registration opens December 15!… https://t.co/mbTgLGw9Rr
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in… https://t.co/hFu8aKYT2g
RT @successmagazine: 11. “If a person will spend one hour a day on the same subject for five years, that person will be an expert on that s…
Did you know the average salary for a Project Manager in Alberta is $110 284? Classes for this program start early… https://t.co/dB95b0cDMY