Project Management Program
Knowledgeable and skilled project managers are critical to the success of any organization. Develop your skills in one of today’s most in-demand careers! Each of the seven required courses is based on concepts from the most widely recognized international standard in the project management profession. With the Fast Track format, you can complete all seven required courses in three weeks!
You will learn
• To prepare for a career in the field of project management
• To prepare to write the CAPM® or PMP® exams
• To update your job skills that require project management
• How to earn an internationally recognized credential
• Seven required courses from Red Deer College plus the Final Assessment Paper to earn your certificate
• Final Assessment must be taken directly through MRU. Visit mtroyal.ca for complete details
• Recommended that PM: Overview & Integration is taken prior to any other courses
• This program is eligible for up to 103 hours toward Blue Seal Certification
This program qualifies for government funding. Enrol one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the cost with the Canada-Alberta Job Grant! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.
Less than 10 spots left in the Professional Bookkeeping evening online class starting October 2. Get your spot!… https://t.co/KeXNkICp9E
RT @RedDeerCollege: Construction is really coming along at RDC's new Residence! You can see pics showing the progression of the building on…
Summerscapes 2018 finished with an amazing display of youth talent, and creative expression at the Art Exhibit. We… https://t.co/yrhAdyC4HT
Calling all heating and cooling technicians! Troubleshooting classes begin September 4 that will increase your effi… https://t.co/CBmQQIHTAf
RT @successmagazine: If you feel like something is holding you back, shift your mindset by choosing to live in abundance. These 10 principl…
RT @RedDeerCollege: We're one week away from our Community Day at the Gary W. Harris Canada Games Centre! Will you be joining us to celebra…
September 4 is coming fast, and we have just 2 seats left in the Health Care Aide program! See a great video here:… https://t.co/vhBqw237j2
Summerscapes is in full swing! This arts camp for teens includes painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking and even… https://t.co/x5meH3h6dL
RDC Summerscapes is the ultimate summer arts camp for teens! It includes drawing, painting, sculpting, printmaking… https://t.co/4LRwyb0Cwk
RT @successmagazine: Mentally tough people embrace failure, but they don't dwell on their mistakes. Use these 15 tips to strengthen your mi…