Knowledgeable and skilled project managers are critical to the success of any organization. Develop your skills in one of today’s most in-demand careers! Each of the seven required courses is based on concepts from the most widely recognized international standard in the project management profession. With the Fast Track format, you can complete all seven required courses in three weeks!
You will learn
• To prepare for a career in the field of project management
• To prepare to write the CAPM® or PMP® exams
• To update your job skills that require project management
• How to earn an internationally recognized credential
• Seven required courses from Red Deer College plus the Final Assessment Paper to earn your certificate
• Final Assessment must be taken directly through MRU. Visit mtroyal.ca for complete details
• Recommended that PM: Overview & Integration is taken prior to any other courses
• This program is eligible for up to 103 hours toward Blue Seal Certification
This program qualifies for government funding. Enrol one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the cost with the Canada-Alberta Job Grant! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.