Leadership Development Program
Learn about a variety of leadership styles, emerging developments in leadership today and the differences between leadership and management. Discover the tools needed to expand your leadership capacity at any level within your organization and community. Explore which leadership style works best for you and how to apply it at work or home while focusing on being open and responsive to change.
You will learn
• To define your personal values and create unity with goals, vision and actions
• To recognize and successfully manage the value of diversity in the workplace
• Practical skills that can be applied immediately to real-world situations at work or home
• To provide the direction and drive that lead to measurable results
• To inspire positive change in all levels within an organization
• Complete six core courses to earn the certificate
• Program can be completed over 1 to 2 years
• All courses are available as stand-alone learning opportunities
This is what Servus Credit Union employees are saying about the Leadership Certificate:
“I love how interactive the course is, I go home energized and excited.” - Vanessa, Team Manager
“The Leadership certificate program is awesome. The best management/leadership course I have taken.” - Angela, Team Manager
This program qualifies for government funding. Enrol one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the cost with the Canada-Alberta Job Grant! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.