What is a Certificate?
Certificates are a collection of courses in a given area with a clear set of measurable learning outcomes. Certificates allow employers to easily recognize your knowledge, skills and abilities. By enrolling in a certificate program, you present a strong message that you are committed to personal and professional development.
Completing a certificate prepares you for your next step, a boost or shift in career and the next training opportunity.
Why RDC School of Continuing Education?
Our certificate programs provide you with a critical tool kit for the most in-demand business areas today. Gain immediate hands-on knowledge, resume-boosting skills and personal fulfillment at an accredited post-secondary institution with instructors who are experts in their fields.
Your time is valuable, and our certificates are designed to fit your busy lifestyle. Our flexible course delivery options include:
- Online learning
- In-class courses at the main or downtown Donald School of Business campus
- Part-time evening and weekend formats
- Fast Track programs
Business & Leadership
- Advanced Management
- Leadership Development
- Management Skills for Supervisors
- Non-Profit Management
- Project Management
Computers & IT
- Coding Certificate
- Data Analysis - Online
- Graphic Design Software Essentials Certificate
- Programming for Non-Programmers Certificate
Health & Community Services
- ASCHA Activity Coordinator - Online
- ASCHA Site Manager - Online
- Health Care Aide
- Trauma Informed Educator's Certificate
Industry & Trades
Marketing & Social Media
Training & Education
For registration information, visit our Registration & Policies page.