RDC Faculty share research at Fall Showcase
Red Deer College faculty will share teaching and learning projects as well as scholarly research findings at an upcoming Fall Showcase. This event will provide an informal opportunity for the College community to interact with instructors and discuss their scholarly activities, including the research they are engaged in outside of classroom teaching.
The Fall Showcase will take place:
Wednesday, November 9 | 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Centre for Teaching & Learning | Room 913C | RDC Main Campus (see map)
Drop-in format | Light refreshments provided
Fall Showcases will include:
- Dr. Elena Antoniadis, School of Arts and Sciences: Online Course Development: Lessons and Impact
- Dr. Steve Lane, Associate Vice-President, Academic: In Wordsworth's Footsteps: Hiking from Grasmere
- Brad McDiarmid, Centre for Teaching and Learning, and Brandon Ostrass, School of Trades and Technologies: The New Blackboard Online Course Template and Locksmith Online
- Yvonne Phillips, Library Information Common: Mindset: Believing is achieving, or, why is this book always checked out?
- Gaylene Potter, Brandi Ward, Terri Granigan, Candi Raudebaugh, School of Health Sciences, and Cindy Brooks, School of Arts and Sciences: Teaching Interprofessional Communication as an Interprofessional Team
- Dr. Dustin Quirk, Donald School of Business/School of Trades and Technologies: A 3-Year Study on the Effects of a Corporate Social Responsibility Course on Business Student Attitudes (Work in Progress)
- Dr. Krista Robson and Rozalyn Vickery, School of Arts and Sciences: The RDC Research Common and You!
- Candi Raudebaugh, School of Health Sciences: Fostering Resilience in Post-Secondary Students
- Brenda Stevenett and Raelene Schatschneider, Donald School of Business: Unit Clerk Online
- Dr. Jeff Wigelsworth, School of Arts and Sciences: Political imposition and institutional autonomy in the University of Oxford in the 18th century
The Fall Showcase is collaboratively organized by members of the Centre for Teaching and Learning and RDC Faculty Professional Development, in conjunction with members of the Research and Scholarship Committee, the Library Information Common and the Research Common.
– 30 –
For additional information contact:
Communications Consultant - Corporate
Join us tonight for Divine Madness: The Films of Paul Boultbee | Welikoklad Event Centre Cinema | 7:00 pm | FREE |… https://t.co/RCQ0OdAcdA
"RDC’s newly funded projects will support our green energy master plan and reduce our carbon footprint” – RDC Presi… https://t.co/5fKPJvpuSi
RDC also welcomes Minister of Advanced Education, Marlin Schmidt, bringing messages from the Province of Alberta… https://t.co/rzaZCPdSRx
RDC welcomes Parliamentary Secretary, Randy Boissonnault, who is here on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains… https://t.co/OZZZNduFlz
Divine Madness: The Films of Paul Boultbee | Jan 20 & 21 | Welikoklad Event Centre Cinema | 7:00 pm | FREE | Info… https://t.co/W6l8zv1rRj
Divine Madness: The Films of Paul Boultbee | Jan 20 & 21 | Welikoklad Event Centre Cinema | 7:00 pm | FREE | Info… https://t.co/KI6cJg1W6Z
RT @rdpl: Spread the word and help Red Deer win! Last year we had the most readers in Alberta. This year let's show the nation our love of…