Olds College, Red Deer College Partner on Business Start Up Training Program
- Ideation - students will learn strategies on developing a business idea, identifying personal strengths, and testing business ideas.
- Idea Pitch and Business Model - students pitch their top business idea to a group, which will allow for feedback from mentors and the opportunity to establish collaborations, as well as introduce popular business models.
- Marketing and Branding - will help students develop their brand and find their market.
- Financials and Pitch Training – will teach the basics of financial statements, how to speak with bankers and funders, and how to pitch their business idea.
- Pitch Competition – students will pitch their start up for the opportunity to win $3,000. High potential start ups may be selected to travel to Calgary to participate in the Innovation Rodeo.
Need somewhere to stay this spring/summer for a conference or course? RDC residence has affordable options!… https://t.co/Re00sylKCk
New student registration begins Apr 10. For assistance please sign up for one of our registration sessions at… https://t.co/CPhFrKSxg0
Join us for the State of the College Address tomorrow at 5pm at the RDC Arts Centre. More info at… https://t.co/Pt5IPboIBc
Once your course is 75% complete you can provide feedback for your instructor. Access SFIs online via your RDC emai… https://t.co/spWyG5TeC4
Connect with RDC & learn how we impact central Alberta at the State of the College Address on March 29 at 5pm |… https://t.co/EVftyFMGqV
Provide feedback for your instructors by completing your SFI via RDC email or Blackboard for the chance to win a $1… https://t.co/OKyYnhX6JF
RT @RDCCAMPUSREC: 2day we celebrate & honor our students @ the Annual Student Recognition Awards Ceremony-event 4 students, put 2gether BY…
Calling all students: SFIs are your opportunity to provide feedback for your instructors! Access through your RDC e… https://t.co/a04WcxmXlX