19 words of encouragement to help you get through end of term
End of term. Need we say more? We went to our social media platforms and asked you to provide words of encouragement for our students as they’re in the final stretch of completing assignments, projects, essays, and starting to study for final exams.
Students, here’s some inspiration to remember as you get your study on:
- You can do this! The end is in sight and you've got this, no matter what the stress and pressure tells you.
- Get in the right headspace. Don’t hang out with people who are stressing as that affects how you think. Take it one step at a time and drink lots of water.
- Make sure you prioritize self-care.
- Remember, it always seems impossible until it is done.
- You can do it. We are for you!
- Start studying for final exams now.
- Inhale, exhale. You can do it!
- Plan your week out so that you have an idea of what needs to be done and get things done in a timely manner.
- You’ll be fine, partner.
- Remember why you started?
- Take it one day at a time. You’ve got this!
- We are all in this together!
- One assignment at a time.
- You are so close to the end. Don't give up now!
- Take each day as it comes and do your best to make yourself proud.
- You got this. Only a couple more weeks!
- Deep breaths. Do a little at a time.
- The view is always better at the top!
- You got this. We are almost done!